Terms and conditions - regulation concerning personal data
1. Protection of Data - According to European Regulation n. 2016/679 concerning the protection of data we hereby inform you that Baronessa KG, as data processor, saves your personal data to its archive. The use of your data follows the rules and principles of lawfulness, propriety and transparency, whereby we guarantee that your privacy and rights are preserved at all times. We process these data for the composition of documents concerning the fulfilment of legally defined obligations and they may be used for exclusively anonymous surveys and statistics, to provide you with advertisement, price lists and brochures as well as to keep you up to date on our offers, events and personal comunications. You have the right to know if and which data we have, as well as being informed clearly and in detail about these data, their origin and the reason and purpose for their processing. You also have the right to be informed about the holder and the processor, as well as the people and categories of people to whom these data may be communicated. Moreover, you are entitled to upgrade, correct and amend your data as well as to demand them to be deleted, locked and anonymized, if processing thereof should violate legal regulations. Your data will be saved as long as you do not request cancellation. Finally, you have the right to refuse the processing of your data, provided there exist legitimate grounds therefore (legitimate grounds are superfluous if data shall be used for the sending of advertisement or market and opinion research). You may exercise your rights by contacting the responsible advisor in the person of Claudia Woerndle reachable at info@. By sending this form you declare having read the above text as well as agreeing to it and accepting the following terms and conditions. villabaronessa.it
2. Booking and Terms of Payment - Reservations will only be confirmed after receipt of the amount corresponding to 30% of the agreed total price. A further payment of 30% has to be made 90 days before arrival. These deposits remain completely to the accommodation company in case of cancellation. Please transfer the agreed deposit to the following account:
IBAN: IT44 R058 5658 2500 5357 1297 059
Balance of total price can be paid via bank transfer, or in cash (up to € 2.999,00), with EC- Cards or major credit cards (except American Express, Diners Club)
3. Check In - The villas are ready on your arrival day from 15 PM. Time of arrival has to be announced one day before arrival.
4. Check Out - On departure day we kindly ask our guests to check out by 10 AM at the latest.
5. No Smoking Areas - All bedrooms in our villas are no-smoking rooms.
6. Tourist Tax - All prices shown are subject to a tourist tax amounting to € 0,85.- per person (aged 14 and over) per day. This tax is not included in the total price of your stay and is payable upon departure.
7. Pets - Should you want to take your dog with you please bring your sweet's blanket or basket. The guest guarantees that the animal is healthy and that all veterinary requirements are fulfilled. The guest has to look after the animal properly during his / her stay and shall be liable to the accommodation company and to third parties for damages caused by the animals brought along, and for excessive dirt. Access to animals is prohibited in the sauna area
8. The contractual relationship between guest and company is subject to Italian law. The competent court of jurisdiction is Bolzano.
9. Travel Insurance - And if something comes up? We recommend you to book travel insurance. Whether you cannot even start your holidays or you may have to go home earlier - play it safe and book travel insurance. We suggest the “Europäische Reiseversicherung”. For more information and prices: hotel.europaeische.at//hgv